Welcome to the Fearless Pricing Podcast! In this series, “What I Should Have Charged,” I invite solopreneurs to share their stories of pricing mishaps, missed opportunities, and growth.
Welcome to the Fearless Pricing Podcast! This is where the expert professionals meet and discuss their real-life pricing experience with your host, Filip Fučić, the pricing mentor for people who feel like underdogs when it comes to their pricing.
In our first series called “What I Should Have Charged,” we invite solopreneurs to share their stories of pricing mishaps and missed opportunities. So won’t you join us, stay awhile, and listen?
Anastasiia Dehtiarova is a Ukrainian marketer and creator who has been living abroad for almost 10 years. A Belgian project that was priced to only last a month or two ended up dragging on for 6 months. With he scope of work expanding exponentially, she had to work under tight deadlines. She was making more money than ever, but the stress and lack of work-life balance wasn't worthwhile.
*Questions answered in this episode:*
– How did you end up overextending yourself as a freelancer by taking on too much work?
– What does it mean to organize yourself better when taking on multiple clients and projects?
– What is the biggest mistake a freelancer can make when pricing their work?
– Why didn't raising your rates by 20% work to make the stressful project worthwhile?
– How can thinking about your responsibility to colleagues and the market motivate you to charge more?
– How can having confidence in your expertise help you charge what you deserve?
– BONUS: about Anastasiia's podcast – lessons learned in immigration
Podcast YouTube [https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBxk2KIkj7IqwjtzFTUnx5A/](https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBxk2KIkj7IqwjtzFTUnx5A/)
Podcast Spotify [https://open.spotify.com/show/31hVIyv6vzAYE27iZJnw8W?si=a0cbf7de85e042d6](https://open.spotify.com/show/31hVIyv6vzAYE27iZJnw8W?si=a0cbf7de85e042d6)
💸 Find the short, sweet, FEARLESS advice in your inbox twice a week 💸 https://landing.mailerlite.com/webforms/landing/s3p5h4
If you agree that this world would be better if experts actually got paid well, #Fearless_Pricing is a channel for you. It is a hub where real pricing questions find practical answers, advice, and tips. For more answers and tips, subscribe here:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKJqnXJHAtbwPsfWhAz804g?sub_confirmation=1
For more on Fearless Pricing: https://fearless-pricing.com/